Useful Resources and Links - Primary Behaviour Support
Information and resources for school staff and parents in supporting children and young people.
We provide a provides a range of resources that can be accessed or downloaded for use.
- High Five Newsletter –The High Five newsletter is a resource pack for families and primary aged pupils in relation to staying safe physically but also emotionally and mentally using the Health and Social Care Take 5 framework.
- High Five Resource Hub – Resource hub for schools and educational settings (C2ken account required to view).
- SEN Resource File: Information for schools on social, behaviour and emotional wellbeing.
- Childhood Trauma and the Brain Guidebook: Useful resource to support children who have experiences trauma and impact this has on their brain and development.
- Beacon House Resources: Useful resources in relation to therapeutic support and supporting children who have experienced trauma.
- EA Healthwell: Resources to support and empower staff, families, and young people on social, emotional, behaviour and wellbeing needs.
- Northern Ireland Anti-Bullying Forum: Information and advice for parents, young people and on all aspects relating to bullying.
Regional Integrated Support Education Team (RISE NI): Website for parents and carers of children in mainstream nursery and primary school (up to P4). Includes information leaflet, suggested activities/resources and parent training videos to promote development of speech and language, fine and gross motor skills, and social and emotional development. RISE NI also provide information for teachers.
Children and Young People’s Strategic Partnership: A Guide to Help Parents on Their Journey Through Disability/Additional Needs: This resource, created by parents for parents, addresses the whole life journey for parents of children with disability and additional needs. It is a live document which will be updated as new resources are developed.