The Children and Young People’s Services Training Programme for 2023 – 2024 offers a bespoke range of specialist trainings for education professionals and parents.
We are delighted to offer a range of specialist training for teachers, classroom assistants, SENCos and parents. Training sessions will be delivered face to face and/or from various platforms including our website, online and the C2k school’s platform.
Please use the links below to access training currently available from the following services:
- Autism Advisory and Intervention Service
- Behaviour Support Service - Primary
- Behaviour Support Service – Post Primary
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Critical Incident/Emotional Health & Wellbeing Service
- Educational Psychology
- Language and Communications Service
- Literacy Service
- Nurture Advisory & Support Service
- Primary Children Looked After Advisory Service
- SEND Implementation and Development Team
- SENEYIS – Special Educational Needs Early Years Inclusion Service
- SENIS – Down Syndrome
- SENIS -Medical Needs
- SENIS-Moderate Learning Difficulties(MLD)
- SEN Specialist Settings Support Team
Further training will be added throughout the year and school staff and parents are asked to check the programme details on a regular basis for updates and developments.
Should you have any queries regarding the 2023-24 Training Programme please contact [email protected]